Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A visit to the Sunshine State

I started off the summer with a bang by visiting
Universal Studios to see Harry Potter's World 
along with Drew & Kathy Hage.  
We stayed with Carole & Nelson Wolbert and Kyle & Bethany Gano.  Clearly, I didn't get enough pictures of my friends.
Slightly unforgivable, but this gives me a reason to go back!!

Hogsmeade Village



 Zonko's Joke Shop
 Honeyduke's
 Pumpkin Juice

 Olivander's Wands
 The Three Broomsticks


Hogwart's Castle
There is an incredible ride inside of it 
that takes you through the grounds of the castle, 
the Quidditch field and to Hagrid's Hut. 
It was really cool.  
You're on a roller coaster and the virtual imagery 
is like nothing I had ever done before.  
A definite "Must Do!"
I'm holding Brooke Gano, 3 months old

I also got to stay with my good friend
Erica.  She recently bought an
awesome condo there and
we had a great time together!

No comments: